Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Long After Eating Does Your Stomach Go Back To Normal Size How Long Does It Take For Stomach To Go Back To Normal Size After Eating A Really Big Meal?

How long does it take for stomach to go back to normal size after eating a really big meal? - how long after eating does your stomach go back to normal size

Well yesterday was the whole day and had nothing to eat up to 8 clock, so I quite Pigg (about 3,000 calories in an hour and a half) and then went to bed for several hours. I am convinced that there was caloric intake, even when I burned a lot, because I was burning calories at work, lifting heavy objects continuously for about 8 hours ... However, my stomach is still swollen and is much larger than usual now, almost a day later. How long until they return to normal? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment