Saturday, January 23, 2010

Athletic Swimwear Help With Victoria Secret's Swimwear Size Chart...please Help! Ordering Very Soon!?

Help with Victoria Secret's swimwear size chart...please help! ordering very soon!? - athletic swimwear

I know what I need, the size of the soil. but I'm a big girl .. 5'11 "to be exact. M Athletics to play volleyball at the university. So I'm not very big, I'm not skinny. I am a 34 or 36D as the type of bra I wear. I want a miracle bra swimsuit from VS to make and I was not sure what size to get. The table size is very strange for me. I do not know if I d be a large or very large ... I want a halter bikini. I issued a series of one years in a great and appropriate punishment. But then I was a 36C. So I will not spoil this moment. Please help, I'm sort it in a few minutes.

3 comments:

  1. I went with the big, because it is a sleeveless shirt, she wants to put as soon as they put the ties in the back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went with the big, because it is a sleeveless shirt, she wants to put as soon as they put the ties in the back.

    ReplyDelete